|DISCOVER THE POWER OF NATURAL SUPER ZEOLITE
NATURAL VOLCANIC mineral - NATURAL ODOUR ELIMINATOR
Where does our Zeolite come from:
Natural zeolites form where volcanic rocks and ash layers react with alkaline groundwater. Zeolites also crystallize in environments over periods ranging from thousands to millions of years in shallow marine basins. Our Natural Zeolite is mined in Turkey where in order to guarantee the performance of its products, they ensure all extraction and production processes are carried out under a strict quality control system, maintaining the highest respect for the environment.
We do not use synthetic zeolites.
SIMPLY PUT A HANDFUL OF ZEOLITE GRANULES INTO LITTLE DISHES AND PLACE THEM AROUND YOUR HOME.
We are still discovering new uses for this amazing Natural wonder - please let us know what uses you discover
- Absorbs and traps odours and moisture
- Removes smells rather than masking them
- Sorts out Smelly Shoes, Stinky Sports Gear and Honky Holdalls
- Great to remove all Whiffy Car Odours
- Pet Pongs and Litter Tray Tangs get their marching orders
- Refreshesthe Fridge and Bins
- 6 to 8 month’s use & can be re-charged in sunlight for re-use
- No irritation or allergic reaction
- Soil enhancer - at end of use dig into flower pots & beds
- Safe for family, pets & planet
- Nursery & Bathroom - Keep Nappybuckets sweet & bathroom blissful
- Fresh Home –simply place a small open dish with Supper Zeolite in the area to freshenaround the house to remove unwanted odours overnight
- Fresh Car - simply place a cotton bag of Super Zeolite under the car seats to remove odour of wet dogs, wet children, food & cigarettes.
- Musty Caravans, shed & cellars - no more
- Cut flowers - add a small handful to fresh water for longer lasting blooms
Note: granule size may vary from batch to batch
Customer comments: "The Zeolite is absolutely marvellous. I have finally cleared my kitchen of unsavoury cooking smells! Absolutely wonderful product and the only one I've found that truly works after trying all types of scented candles, sprays, etc. PU."